Lightspeed Announces the Suspension of their Hosting Services for OnSite Web Store Users
Starting in November 2016 for version 2.+ and March 2017 for all 3.+ users.
All OnSite Web Stores hosted with Lightspeed need to move away from Lightspeed's servers prior to these dates.
Lightspeed is recommending to their clients, AdVision's Hosting and Support for Lightspeed OnSite Web Store into the future, as we are the most experienced eCommerce developers and PCI compliant hosts for OnSite.
The Good News : If you have an existing Hosting Contract with Lightspeed, they will pay us directly for your Hosting and the SSL certificate for the duration of your contract.
To approve the migration, simply just enter the information below to grant Lightspeed permission to share your data and access, with AdVision. There is no financial transaction when you place you order here at this time.
Other Services : In addition to your Hosting and SSL, you can add AdVision's OnSite Web Store Support and SiteLock Security to your web store, once migrated. These two services are not part of any existing Lightspeed contract and AdVision's support is specific to the OnSite Web Store, see details below.
AdVision - Your One Stop Resource for Lightspeed OnSite, Hosting, Support, Updates & Customization Services.
* Got Questions? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call : 866-865-8783 *
To locate the version number of your Lightspeed OnSite Web Store ...
- Navigate to your web store and go on to any given product page.
- Then on your browser in the VIEW or TOOLS menu, you should see 'VIEW PAGE SOURCE' click that button and the code for your site will show in your browser window.
- At the top of the page of code, in the first few lines or so, you should see on one line something that reads like this The "3.3.0" represents your version number.
- If you can't find it, just set this drop down option on this sign up form, to 'I don't know'.